Sunday 2 October 2011

Japan 2009 photos last part












Conclusion

My 5 days solo trip in Japan, Tokyo was worth every penny of it! It may have been an expensive trip, but the price justified the wonderful experience that I had. Basically, I did lots of walking throughout these 5 days! It can be a disadvantage going alone especially when you can't speak their language or they don't understand what you are trying to say. How did I manage to get along with those people you might ask? Well, with a map and sign language, I had no problem getting from place to place. Taking the Japanese train system was as easy as ABC, you will have no problems getting around. I wouldn't recommend the taxis or buses, as most of the Japanese can't speak English. Nevertheless, just follow the road signs, and you will have no problem! Japan has always been my favourite country and yes it still is ! I will definitely return back there, hopefully with a better knowledge of the language.

If you have any questions, feel free to drop me a mail @ charlesryan@live.com or tweet me at twitter: Charles Ryan Teo

Cheers
Charles

No comments:

Post a Comment